Your child's safety is our top priority.
Running any sporting activity right now is a challenge, even a 'risk'. But we think it's an opportunity worth providing to families that feel it is the right choice for their circumstance. We will follow all state and local guidelines for running a sports clinic in the current phase and take reasonable actions to limit risk for our players, families, and coaches. We continue to work directly with local health officials to ensure our programming remains safe and in compliance. We ask for your patience and support in making this a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Mini Club - Session Three
Some details about Covid-safety measures we're taking during session one of the Mini Clinic:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to players and coaches and used during breaks
- Players will be instructed to avoid unnecessary contact, e.g air high-fives instead of high-fives
- Only players and coaches are allowed near the courts area of the facility.
- Parents are mandated to wear masks while in the facility. If you need to speak to your player or staff, please wear a mask while maintaining a 6ft distance or more from other players and staff.
- Coaches and staff are required to wear masks at the clinic.
- Players must wear masks at all times. The exception, in accordance with MA Youth Sport Guidelines, is if a mask break is needed for breathing reasons, a player may remove themself from the playing area, ensure 6 feet of distancing from others, and briefly remove their mask. The mask must be put back on before a return to the court area.
- Because we are required to follow state and local Covid guidelines, any players or families that do not follow our safety guidelines might not be allowed to participate.